|The main campus of Kosin University is perched on the side of the island of Yeongdo in the port city of Busan in southeastern corner of South Korea.
Area Information :
Search Area : Yeongdo-gu, Busan, Korea
Busan, the second largest city in Korea, has a population of over 3.5 million people, and is surrounded by beautiful beaches, stunning cliffs, majestic hills and relaxing hot springs and is steeped in history and culture. Just an hour's flight or two-hour train trip from Seoul, Busan boasts a temperate climate and is a delightful place in which to study and relax.
Kosin University overlooks the Busan port, which is internationally known for its container port and container ship building industry. The very efficient local transport system provides easy access from the university to beaches, cultural activities and shopping opportunities ranging from the Gukje (international) Market to the new 14 storey Lotte department store.
View Larger Map
- For general information about Korea
- For information about Busan including transportation to and within the city, a maps, living in Busan and lots more
- For information about Busan including transport, stores, restaurants, tax, schools, drivers licenses, religion, cultural centers, upcoming events and much more
- For information about Yeongdo
- For webside in Korean that includes uploadable video clips taken around Busan
Online information from a bi weekly English language magazine for expatriates called Dynamic Busan,