The purpose of the program is to train students to be professional educators who contribute to the building and expansion of Godí»s Kingdom and His Church through academic research on the theories and practices of education from Christian world and life perspectives based on the Scriptures.
- Study the fundamentals of a Christian world and life view in education
- Research modern trends in education and various issues of education from a reformational worldview perspective
- Cultivate creative and scientific research ability on educational phenomena
Upon graduation students may continue to study for a higher degree in Korea.
A generous scholarship program (of up to 50% reduction in tuition fees) exists for needy students. Every effort is made to link students with a sponsoring church or individual to help pay for the remaining costs.
Student Dormitory accommodation is available
The program is for two years (four semesters) and covers:
- Christian worldview and education
- Biblical foundation of Christian education
- Childhood education
- Philosophy of Christian education
- Church education
- Youth education
- Christian schooling
- Christian family and parent education
- Research methodology
- Christian counseling
- Thesis seminar
- Thesis studies
For more details on admissions procedures click here