Kosin University International Language and Education Centre (ILEC) aims to teach the Korean language to those who are wish to further their studies in Kosin University or other institutions in Korea, helping them to communicate with Korean people fluently and competently. It also assists students to understand Korean culture and experience Korean lifestyles.
- Students from Overseas Partnership Institutes (Exchange Students)
- Students recommended by foreign missionaries (Theology, Missiology)
- Students recommended by domestic pastors (Kosin Denomination, supporting churches)
- Students recommended by foreign students who studied at Kosin University: In this case, parentsí» bank statements should be attached. High school grade record(the average mark should be above 75 points)
- High school grade record (the average mark should be above 75 points)
- Documents for Admission (form 2)
- Application Form
- Self-Introduction Form
- Study Plan
- Financial Plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Final School, Graduate Certificate (to be notarized in case of Chinese Schools)
- A Copy of Passport (A Copy of Resident Card, Parents' Inhabitant Records, Relationship Evidence in case of Chinese)
- Financial Proofs (form 3)
- Parents' Employment Certificate & Annual Income Certificate (Original), Student's and Parents' Inhabitant Record, a copy of ID card
- Bank Statement Issued by Student's Name (original) with more than USD 3,000 or equivalent
- Personal Guaranty and Employment Certificate of Guarantor (form 4)
- Christian Certificate or Agreement (form 5)
- 5 Photos(4*5)
Note: It takes about two months to process the admission procedure in the case of Chinese students. All the documents should be submitted at least two months before the first day of the semester.
Curriculum of Korean Language Teaching
- Regular Program
Course hours: 150 hours (10 hours per week X 15 weeks) plus cultural experiences. Cultural experiences involve learning the Korean language and culture through fellowship with Korean students who volunteer to help foreign students on and off campus.
- Short Term Program
Course hours: 64 hours (4 weeks X 16 hours per week) Courses are cancelled if there are fewer than five students.
Through the cultural experience program, foreign students are able to make Korean friends, learn practical language, and have assistance for successful adjustment to all aspects of campus life.
Jinhong Park (Manager):
Miss Jin Young Yang (Assistant):